More about the FreeDNS service
- What can I do with the FreeDNS service?
- You can easily connect your domain with your blog on Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr or Webnode and create up to 10 email accounts quicly and easily for your domain at Papaki, with Google Apps
- Why should I use Papaki’s FreeDNS service?
- New, improved and user friendly DNS control panel
- Reliable services and ideal for a better speed and perfomance of your site
- Which steps should I follow to use the FreeDNS service?
- 1. Log in your domain registrar’s control panel
- 2. Change the domain nameservers to dns1papaki.gr and dns2.papaki.gr
- Are there any additional costs, hidden fees or any other requirements?
- There are no hidden fees or other requirements
- The Papaki DNS service is free for everyone!
2 STEPS TO ACTIVATE the FreeDNS SERVICE
Free DNS service for all domain names, even if you have them registered somewhere else!
- Full DNS Control Panel
- Support for all TLDs
- Secure infrastructure (2 datacenters)
- Support for all record types
Get the quality of service of Papaki, without transferring your domain names.
Otherwise, on the "Advanced" tab and you can create manually the Records you want.
You can create CNAME, A Records, TXT, MX and other Records by filling in the respective fields.
Learn more information about the free DNS service at Papaki’s Knowledge Base.