1. The domain Backorder offers clients the possibility to monitor an already registered domain. The BackOrder service will try to register the domain as soon as it is available.
2. The service is available for .GR, .EU, .COM, .NET domain TLDs.
3. You agree a domain name that has expired shall be subject first to a grace period of 15 days, or 40 days (depending the TLD). Furthermore, some domains may be followed by a redemption grace period of thirty (30) days. During this period of time, the current domain name registrant may renew the domain name and retain ownership. The BackOrder service will be able to register a domain, after this period.
4. Papaki makes no warranties that the requested domain name is guaranteed to be ordered through the Backorder service at Papaki
5. Clients undestand that Papaki or its sister companies will not hold any responsibility in case the service is unable to register a requested domain.
6. Clients will be charged with the BackOrder Admin Fee and the Registration Fee (for 2 years), the moment of the order.
7. If the domain name is released but not successfully registered by Papaki’s Backorder service, either because it was registered by another company or because it was renewed by its current owner, then 50% of the Admin Fee is refundable (Success fee=5€), if a cancellation of the service is requested by the client. If service cancellation is not requested, the service will continue to track the domain until it is successfully registered on a future release date or the service is cancelled by the client.
8. A refund of the Registration Fee + 50% of the Admin Fee may be requested if after the first drop date, the domain has not been successfully registered by the service.
9. The Backorder service will continue past the expiration date of the domain and is valid until the requested domain is successfully registered, or until the service is cancelled and a refund is requested by the client.
10. As Expiration date of a domain we consider the date a domain becomes available for registration after any grace or redemption period.
11. Papaki reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Papaki's sole discretion.
12. Terms used but not mentioned herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the https://www.papaki.gr/terms-of-use.htm page.
Prices do not include VAT 24%